Mexico: Research Program on Infancy and Childhood, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana
Mission: To promote legal, educational, social and policy changes on infancy, childhood and youth toward a more inclusive framework coherent with the CRC through participatory research, networking, educational training programs and information sharing through the use of TIC's.
Examples of research projects
- Child participation in Traditional communities
- Curriculum design for teaching indigenous language in indigenous primary schools
- Ergonomic design for special needs children
- Civic participation of engaged youth in three cities: Chicago, Mexico and Río de Janeiro
- Assessment of the impact of a national informal early education project in marginalized communities
Research Program on Infancy and Childhood
Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Xochimilco
Calz. del Hueso 1100
Col. Villa Quietud, Coyoacán
México 04960, D.F.
e-mail: programainfancia (at) correo.xoc.uam.mx
Contact: Norma Del Río nadelrio (at) gmail.com or nadelrio (at) correo.xoc.uam.mx