Other research resources
- What Are We Learning About Protecting Children in the Community? An inter-agency review of evidence on community-based child protection mechanisms.
- PANGAEA Street Children - Community Children Worldwide Resource Library
The South-South Learning on Social Protection gateway
Research Institutions and Networks
- Canadian CIDA's Child Protection Research Fund
- The Child-Centred Accountability and Protection Evaluation (CAPE) is a multi-institutional pilot project focused on measuring the impact of child protection services and programs addressing sexual abuse and exploitation.
IGO and NGO resources
- The Child Protection Monitoring and Evaluation Reference Group
- Better Care Network - a vital source of information for people working on issues related to children who lack adequate family care.
- Child Abuse Prevention Network
- CRIN's Desk for initatitives against the sexual exploitation of children
- ECPAT (End Child Prostitution, Child Pornopraphy and Trafficking in Children for Sexual Purposes)
- ILO Mekong Sub-Regional Project to Combat Trafficking in Children and Women
- International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- African Network for the Prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect
- Save the children - Protection campaign (external link)
- Unicef - Protection from violence, exploitation and abuse website includes publications, reports, statistics, videos, news and events (external link)
- Advancing Child-Sensitive Social Protection - Joint statement on advancing child-sensitive social protection by DFID, ILO, UNICEF, IDS, Save the Children and others.
World Declaration on the Survival, Protection and Development of Children Agreed to at the World Summit for Children on 30 September 1990 (UNICEF) (New York, 30 September 1990)
Published Sep. 26, 2008 3:27 PM - Last modified Apr. 17, 2013 4:05 PM