4th ISCI International Conference - Child Indicators in a Globalized World: Implications for Research, Practice and Policy.
Organized by the International Society for Child Indicators. Hosted by Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea the 4th ISCI conference will explore how child indicators can be used to improve the well-being of children in a globalized world under the conference’s main theme “Child Indicators in a Globalized World: Implications for Research, Practice and Policy.”
Date: May 29 – 31, 2013.
Place: Seoul National University, Korea.
Abstract submission deadline – November 30, 2012
Topics to be addressed in the conference include
- Theory and conceptual frameworks of child indicators
- Measurement, data, and methods on child indicators
- Dissemination of child indicators
- Advocacy using child indicators
- Policy and program development using child indicators
- Children’s subjective well-being
- Information technology and child indicators
- Child indicators across cultures and borders
- ‘Glocalization’ of child indicators
Venue: Hoam Faculty House, Seoul National University, Korea.
Abstract submission – November 30, 2012
Paper submission – March 15, 2013
Early bird registration – before February 28, 2013
Regular registration – after February 28, 2013
Guidelines for submission can be found on the homepage: www.2013isci.org
Registration Now possible through the website at www.2013isci.org
ISCI Conference Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Social Welfare, Seoul National University, Korea Website: www.2013isci.org