Reviewed in this edition of What’s New in Research?
- Highly active antiretroviral therapy and adverse birth outcomes among HIV-infected women in Botswana
- HIV-free survival among nine- to 24-month-old children born to HIV-positive mothers in the Rwandan national PMTCT programme: a community-based household survey
- Killing them softly? Using children’s rights to empower Africa’s orphans and vulnerable children
- ‘Other children say you’re not normal because you don’t live with your parents’. Children’s views of living with informal kinship carers: social networks, stigma and attachments to carers
- Alternative care options and policy choices to support orphans: The case of Mozambique in the context of the SADC
- Orphaned and abused youth are vulnerable to pregnancy and suicide risk
A PDF version of the full newsletter is available by clicking here .
For more information go to http://www.ovcsupport.net