- Inches - International Network on Children's Health, Environment & Safety (Former Project)
- The rights of the child to health and a safe environment (Former Project)
Research Institutions and Networks
- Center on the Developing Child - Harvard University
- Riche - Child Health Research: A place for research into Child Health in Europe
- Centre of Excellence for Early Childhood Development
- Centre for International Child Health (CICH)
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Research on Children's Environmental Health
- Interamerican Children's Institute - Instituto Interamericano del Niño Uruguay
- CINDE, The International Center for Education and Human Development Colombia
- The International Center for Research and Policy on Childhood (CIESPI) Brazil
- Caribbean Child Development Centre Consortium for Social Development and Research University of the West Indies Jamaica
- Children's Research Centre, Trinity College Ireland
- Faculty of Health and Social Studies, University of South Bohemia Czech Republic
- Centre for Family Research, University of Cambridge, UK England
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Bombay India
- Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa (Codesria) Senegal
- The Children's Institute, University of Cape Town South Africa
- List of Journals on Child Health
- The Lancet Global Health Journal - This new journal develops The Lancet's commitment to evidence-based medicine and public health in low-income and middle-income countries and offer readers unrestricted access to all content.
- Maternal and Child Nutrition: The New Lancet Series -2013
- Women's and Children's Health: Evidence of Impact of Human Rights - Report launched by WHO - 2013
- Eldis - Health Resource Guide - This guide aims to provide access to relevant, diverse and credible research on health challenges in developing countries.
- Research Paper Greater DFID and EC Leadership on Chronic Malnutrition: Opportunities and Constraints by Andy Sumner, Johanna Lindstrom, Lawrence Haddad from Institute of Development Studies -2007 [pdf file]
- ID21 Insights - Insights is a thematic overview of recent policy-relevant research findings on international development.
- List of research reports, papers and articles on child malnutrition from the British Library for Development Studies
- List of research reports, papers and articles on child mortality from the British Library for Development Studies
- Maternal Mortality Measurement Resource (MMM-R) is a web-based collection of methods, techniques and approaches for measuring maternal mortality.
- Health Metrics Network (HMN) brings together health and statistical constituencies in order to build capacity and expertise and enhance the availability, quality, dissemination and use of data for decision-making
- Countdown to 2015: Accountability for Maternal, Newborn & Child Survival: The 2013 Update
- Hunger and Nutrition Commitment Index (HANCI 2012) measuring political commitment to tackling hunger and undernutrition in 45 developing countries.
- Improving Child Nutrition, The Achievable Imperative for Global Progress. 2013 Unicef Report
- InBrief Series from Center on the Developing Child - Harvard University addresses basic concepts of early childhood development, established over decades of neuroscience and behavioral research, which help illustrate why child development is a foundation for a prosperous and sustainable society.
- Science Briefs from Center on the Developing Child - Harvard University These short analyses review recently published studies in neuroscience and the developmental and behavioral sciences, focusing on their key findings, methods, and contributions to an evolving, integrated knowledge base on early childhood development.
- Vulnerability,Hunger and Nutrition programme from the Institute of Development Studies
- HEART and MQSUN Topic Guide on Nutrition
IGO and NGO resources
- CRIN's Desk on the Rights of Children with HIV/AIDS
- Health Wrights: Workgroup for People's Health and Rights
- Newsletter from La Sierra Madre: Newsletter of Health Wrights. This newsletter comes out 2 to 3 times a year. It contains essays and observations on community based health and disaility initiatives in Mexico and many parts of the world. It also includes "situational analyses" and discussions concerning the politics of health at the micro and macro levels. Many of the groundbreaking articles that first appear in this newsletter are picked up and republished in other magazines and journals.
- The World Bank - Children and Youth - Child Health and Nutrition page website contains data and statistics, reports and publications, many useful links for child research, and news and events info.
- Schools and Health; Improved Learning through better Health, Nutrition and Education for the School-Age Child
- Standing Committee on Nutrition (SCN)
- Millenium Development Goal # 4 Reduce Child Mortality - United Nations Development Program
- The world health report 2005 - make every mother and child count
- The world health report 2006 - working together for health
- The world health report 2007 - A safer future: global public health security in the 21st century
- The World Health Report 2008 - primary Health Care (Now More Than Ever)
- The world health report - Health systems financing: the path to universal coverage
- Sustainable Elimination of Iodine Deficiency
- Countdown to 2015: Maternal, Newborn and Child Survival: 2008 Report
The child shall enjoy the benefits of social security. He shall be entitled to grow and develop in health; to this end, special care and protection shall be provided both to him and to his mother, including adequate pre-natal and post-natal care. The child shall have the right to adequate nutrition, housing, recreation and medical services.
- Special Rapporteur on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health
- CONSTITUTION OF THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
- Declaration of Commitment on HIV/AIDS
- Summary of the Programme of Action of the International Conference on Population and Development
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Principles for the protection of persons with mental illness and the improvement of mental health care
- General Comment No. 4: Adolescent health and development
- Committee on the Rights of the Child General Comment No. 3: HIV/AIDS and the rights of the child
- Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women General recommendation No. 24: Women and health
- Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights General comment No. 14: The right to the highest attainable standard of health
- Right to Health: Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC) publishes new General Comment