Key Institutions Assembly 2009
The 2009 Childwatch International Key Institutions Assembly took place in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 3 - 4 December 2009. It was organized in conjunction with the global child research conference, Children's Rights at a Cross-Roads. It was a fruitful meeting between researchers from around the globe, supporting continued collaboration in the years to come.
Participants at the Key Institutions Assembly in Addis Ababa, 3 - 4 December 2009
The Assembly gathered representatives of the Childwatch International network from all over the world to discuss the role of the research network and plans ahead. 40 representatives from the network's Key Institutions was gathered at the Dreamliner hotel in Addis Ababa from 3 - 4 December 2009.
Background documents for the meeting may be found in the links or downloaded below
- Childwatch International Activities Report 2005 - 2009
- Childwatch International Aims and Ethos
- Childwatch International Governance and By-laws document
- Network Strategy 2007 - 2009
- Funding Agreement with the Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation 2008 - 2010
A new ten member Board was elected by the Key Institutions Assembly.
Minutes from Childwatch International meetings 2005 - 2009
- Key Institutions Assembly 2005
- Board meeting 2006
- Board meeting 2007 I
- Board meeting 2007 II
- Board meeting 2008
- Board meeting 2009
Evaluation of Training Programme
- English summary of Evaluation of Training Programme for Young Researchers
For reimbursements and covering of expenses for participants from low and middle income countries, please see procedures for reimbursements.